THE CHAIRMAN'S CLUB
The Chairman’s Club pays homage to one family’s historic contribution to Manchester City and is the most prestigious matchday experience at the Etihad. The Chairman’s Club takes hospitality to a whole new level, with a sumptuous five-course fine dining meal in luxurious surroundings, and the very best views in the stadium. It is the only lounge where guests have access to an exclusive networking area which hosts the Chairman, Club executives, celebrities and corporates alike.
Once you have arrived at the Etihad and parked in the VIP car park, make your way through the executive entrance in the Colin Bell Stand, the same entrance the players use to arrive. You will be greeted by the hostess team who will take you to the Chairman’s Club, and will offer you a glass of champagne as they seat you at your table. Once settled you can enjoy the five- course fine dining meal, with selected house wines, beer and soft drinks.
As the hostess and waiting team look after your every need, you can savour the atmosphere in the build up to the match in this stunning restaurant. Study the programme and team sheet and then just before kick-off you can make your way direct to your Director’s Box heated high-backed seat direct from the restaurant.
Enjoy the match from arguably the best seats in the ground, offering unrivalled views of the match. Return to the Chairman’s Club at half time for a drink, and then at the conclusion of the match return to the restaurant where you can analyse the result, and enjoy further drinks.
THE CHAIRMAN'S CLUB INCLUDES:
- VIP high-back Olympian style heated match seat in the Director's Box (half way line)
- Private tables (subject to availability)
- Five course fine dining meal
- Champagne on arrival
- Complimentary bar to include beers, house wines and soft drinks
- Matchday programme and team sheet
- VIP Car Parking (1 per 4 guests)
- Betting facilities
- Enter the Chairman’s Club via the main reception in the Colin Bell stand
- Doors will open 2.5 hours before kick-off
- Your meal will be served at your leisure (first 3 courses can only be served pre-match)
- Return to Chairman’s Club at half time
- The suite will stay open for 1 hour after the final whistle
Smart Casual – No trainers, football shirts, shorts, caps, sportswear or tracksuits. Smart jeans are allowed (not applicable to under 12’s). The club has the right to refuse admission to any person wearing clothing deemed inappropriate. Strictly no away colours or offensive clothing.